Five Advantages Of Products
- It is currently the most powerful rare earth permanent magnet with high magnetic energy product and good coercivity
- It is manufactured by vacuum sintering method with mature technology; small size and excellent performance-price ratio; its magnetic energy product is more than ten times higher than ferrite, it is the most magnetic material in the world today and has the reputation of "Magnetic King" .
- After sintering, the cutting process can be used to quickly process into square, round, ring, tile and other shapes; the size tolerance is generally ±0.05mm, and the grinding can be increased to 0.05mm in special requirements
- If higher progress is required, NdFeB1988 can also be made with fast quenching NdFeB scales, the size can be accurate to 0.01mm, but because of the organic binder, the magnetic energy product is low, and the cost of the mold is high.Neodymium iron boron magnets are easy to rust and oxidize, so the surface of neodymium iron boron magnets usually needs to be electroplated, such as galvanizing, nickel, etc. The general salt spray test requires more than 48 hours
- Phosphating treatment can also be used to slow down its oxidation rate; after vacuum aluminum plating and electrophoretic plating of epoxy resin, the salt spray test can exceed 240 hours
The main raw materials of NdFeB permanent magnets are rare earth metal neodymium (Nd) 32%, metal element iron (Fe) 64% and nonmetal element boron (B) 1% (a small amount of dysprosium (Dy), terbium (Tb), cobalt (Co), niobium (Nb), gallium (Ga), aluminum (Al), copper (Cu) and other elements). NdFeB ternary permanent magnet material is based on Nd2Fe14B compound, and its composition should be similar to that of compound Nd2Fe14B. However, when the ratio of Nd2Fe14B is used, the magnetic properties of the magnet are very low, even non-magnetic. Only when the content of neodymium and boron in the actual magnet is more than that of the Nd2Fe14B compound can good permanent magnet properties be obtained. NdFeB magnetic materials, as the latest result of the development of rare earth permanent magnet materials, are called "Magnetic Kings" due to their excellent magnetic properties. NdFeB has extremely high magnetic energy product and coercive force, and at the same time, the advantages of high energy density make NdFeB permanent magnetic materials widely used in modern industry and electronic technology, thus instrumentation, electroacoustic motors, magnetic separation magnetization It is possible to reduce the size, weight, and thickness of other equipment. The advantages of neodymium iron boron are high cost performance and good mechanical properties; the disadvantage is that the Curie temperature point is low, the temperature characteristics are poor, and it is easy to pulverize and corrode. It must be improved by adjusting its chemical composition and adopting surface treatment methods In order to meet the requirements of practical applications. Sintered NdFeB-Sintered NdFeB permanent magnet is smelted by air milling powder, the coercive force value is very high, and has extremely high magnetic properties, its maximum magnetic energy product (BHmax) is higher than Ferrite (Ferrite) more than 10 times. Its own mechanical properties are also quite good, it can cut and process different shapes and drill holes. The maximum operating temperature of high-performance products can reach 200 degrees Celsius. Because its substance content easily leads to corrosion, the surface must be treated with different coatings according to different requirements. (Such as zinc plating, nickel, environmental protection zinc, environmental protection nickel, nickel copper nickel, environmental protection nickel copper nickel, etc.). Very hard and brittle, with high resistance to demagnetization, high cost/performance ratio, not suitable for high operating temperatures (>200°C).
Previous: Rectangular neodymium magnet